Properly installed and maintained fire sprinkler systems are critical in reducing property damage and casualties caused by a fire. O’Connell, A Tri State Fire Protection LLC, Company is well prepared to meet all of your fire sprinkler system maintenance needs. Let us be the expert on maintaining your sprinkler system with our regular inspection and maintenance services. We will guide you in understanding your current equipment, what the service requirements are, and the best ways to ensure that your sprinkler system continues to function properly for years to come.
We are committed to our customers and provide certified inspectors that are available 24 hours a day for emergency service. O’Connell has expertise in the repair, service, and inspection of a wide variety of fire sprinkler systems (wet, dry, deluge, limited area, ESFR, an-rack and special application systems).
- Visual inspection of alarm valve, dry valve, piping, and sprinkler heads
- Log system static pressure and residual pressure
- Conduct system main drain test
- Conduct system inspectors drain test
- Verify system alarm signals (flow switch or pressure switch)
- Verify system supervisory signals (tamper switches)
- Verify system trouble signals (low air, closed valve, etc.)
- Operate system control valves (p.i.v.., w.i.v, etc.)
- Hydrostatic testing
- Compressor maintenance
- Alarm valve internal inspection
- Fire pumps and controllers
- Fire hose inspection and testing
O’Connell professionals are ready to support your organization’s sprinkler system, fire protection, and service needs. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If needed, we offer service by appointment outside of our regular business hours and emergency services 24/7. Contact us for additional information.