Halotron I “Clean Agent” Fire Extinguishers by Amerex
Halotron™ I clean fire extinguishing agent discharges as a rapidly evaporating liquid, which is non-conductive, non-corrosive, and leaves behind no residue. Halotron™ I is the clean agent market leader with an impressive track record for successful protection of valuable assets. Ideal applications for these fire extinguishers include data centers, laboratories, manufacturing plants, general office areas, computer rooms, clean rooms, control rooms, warehouses, and vehicles including classic autos, boats, engine compartments etc.
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -40°F to 120°F
- EPA approved “Clean Agent” for Class A, Band C hazards
- Low GWP (Global Warming Potential) and Low ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Short Atmospheric LifetimeCLEAN
- Leaves No Residue
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- No Electrical Conductivity Back to the Operator
- Size options are 5 lb., 11 lb. and 15 ½ lb.
O’Connell professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection and service needs. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If needed, we offer service by appointment outside of our regular business hours and emergency services 24/7. Contact us for additional information.