Halotron I “Clean Agent” Fire Extinguishers by Amerex
Halotron™ I clean fire extinguishing agent discharges as a rapidly evaporating liquid, which is non-conductive, non-corrosive, and leaves behind no residue. Halotron™ I is the clean agent market leader with an impressive track record for successful protection of valuable assets. Ideal applications for these fire extinguishers include: data centers, laboratories, manufacturing plants, general office areas, computer rooms, clean rooms, control rooms, warehouses, and vehicles including classic autos, boats, engine compartments etc.
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -40°F to 120°F
- EPA approved “Clean Agent” for Class A, Band C hazards
- Low GWP (Global Warming Potential) and Low ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Short Atmospheric LifetimeCLEAN
- Leaves No Residue
- Maximum Visibility During Discharge
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- No Electrical Conductivity Back to the Operator
- Size options are 5 lb., 11 lb. and 15 ½ lb.
O’Connell Fire Protection, Inc. professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection and service needs. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If needed, we offer service by appointment outside regular business hours and emergency services 24/7. Contact us for additional information.