Carbon Dioxide Stored Pressure Fire Extinguishers by Amerex
Commonly referred to as CO2, Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas. Carbon Dioxide is discharged as a white cloud of “snow” which smothers a fire by eliminating oxygen. It is effective for Class B flammable liquids and is electrically non-conductive.
CO2 Fire Extinguishers are rugged, easy to use and meets many hospital medical equipment requirements.
- 5 Year Warranty
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Rust free aluminum cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- Temperature Range -22°F to 120°F
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- Model 322NM Independently Tested and Approved for use in MRI Facilities to 11.7 Tesla
- Model 322NM Has Sanitary White Paint Finish (easy to clean)
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
O’Connell professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection and service needs. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If needed, we offer service by appointment outside of our regular business hours and emergency services 24/7. Contact us for additional information.